Friday, October 16, 2009

Mark & Georgia...The Wedding

Mark and Georgia were married on one of our beautiful September Saturdays.
They were the perfect couple to photograph. Look at Georgia!
MarkGeorgia-26
Their first look:
MarkGeorgia-6
MarkGeorgia-5
I couldn't resist taking a pic of the bouquet in front of the old outhouse!



MarkGeorgia-28MarkGeorgia-7



MarkGeorgia-11MarkGeorgia-8

I've known Mark's family my whole life. This shot was during the ceremony when Mark and Georgia presented flowers to their parents during the service - it's one of my favorite shots of the day.
MarkGeorgia-9
MarkGeorgia-10
This shot was taken by my second shooter for part of the day, Alison:
MarkGeorgia
MarkGeorgia-21
After the ceremony, we headed to the farm for some fun pictures. First, a serious picture of the wedding party:
MarkGeorgia-12
Then, the opening of the champagne.
MarkGeorgia-29
And the rest of the group pictures are decidedly less serious. ;)
MarkGeorgia-20
MarkGeorgia-19
MarkGeorgia-13
I love the joy that can be seen in the foreground and background of this picture:
MarkGeorgia-17
Georgia and her sister doing the tango:
MarkGeorgia-14
MarkGeorgia-15
MarkGeorgia-18
Another shot by Ali:
MarkGeorgia-2
The light in the backyard was beautiful.
MarkGeorgia-23


MarkGeorgia-24MarkGeorgia-22

MarkGeorgia-27
MarkGeorgia-16

MarkGeorgia-30
MarkGeorgia-25
Then we were off to the reception.
MarkGeorgia-32
Such a polite cake-sharing:)
MarkGeorgia-31
The dance floor was always packed!
MarkGeorgia-34


MarkGeorgia-35
MarkGeorgia-33

MarkGeorgia-36
Thanks, Mark and Georgia, for letting me be a part of your day!
~Sara

1 comments:

klinkner October 16, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

WOW~ those are great pictures! What a perfect day for a wedding it was such a blast. Glad that I was able to share the day with you guys. Sara~ I was wondering if you had any pics of the kids? I knew that you took a couple that day after the ceremony outside of the church. I would like to see them if possible? Thanks Erin K

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP